Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CROP TILL YOU DROP!

Once again we had a fabulous time at our August crop! 12 hours just doesn't seem nearly long enough sometimes! Our September crop is scheduled for September 18th  we have a TON of fun to celebrate our very FIRST ANNIVERSARY CROP!  Hopefully you already have your spot reserved!

Thank you to Mary Whiteside of 31-gifts for donating a handy mini tote! Congrats to Pat & Nicole for winning it!  If you are interested in seeing more great products visit Mary's website at:
http://www.mythirtyone.com/marywhiteside/
They have reasonable prices and I know I need to place my order before their $1 special ends this month!

Unfortunately my camera died mid crop so I don't have many photos to share...but if you were there...no photos are necessary! LOL! If we missed you then we're happy to share a mini re-cap :-).



We always have such a wonderful time! September is sure to be a blast! I'll have more news about that coming soon...(sneeky laugh)!!!

No comments: