Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Oh Goodness!

I know. I know this is the first post in many months!  It's not that we haven't had anything gong on...in fact it's just the opposite.  I'll try to bring everyone up to speed again! I hope you didn't miss out on our Spring Yard Sale that was held in May, but if you did then make sure you keep an eye out for our FALL SALE!  It seems like the months are just flying by, so you won't have long to wait.  Here is a recap of our SUPER FABULOUS SPRING SALE!











There were lots more photos, but I figured we better get to some of the OTHER goodies, too!  We have been having a great time at our Card Salad Classes!  It's great because you have an opportunity to make the cards that YOU choose to make from the featured cards of the month!  Change the papers or embellishments if you prefer or make them just the way they are...it's your buffet day!







I don't want to make this post too long, so remember to friend us on Facebook!  we have a ton of new merchandise in and I just sent out coupons, so be sure to check you e-mail! See you soon!!!


No comments: