Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Updates, Photography Classes & More!

I have a ton of exciting news!  I can't wait to share it so I decided to stay up and finish the post before getting a little shut eye.  We'll start with updates first.  We had a wonderful class this past Sunday and I really enjoyed kicking back and doing what I love most...a layout!  It turned out great and it was really fun using Basic Grey's new line "Life of the Party".  It's fun & colorful and can be used in so many different ways.  My title was "It's Official...Someday came too fast".  It's going to showcase my high school senior because I'm already having a hard time with him being so close to leaving home.  I made the page very universal and everyone made their own "It's Official" title.  Some were It's Official...I Love You, It's Official...you're Toothless, It's Official...I Love Disney, It's Official...the World's Cutest Twins, etc!  How Fun! I will be teaching another layout project just in time for Mother's Day! Look for it National Scrapbook Day (April 30th)!





 
I am even more excited to tell you all that we are coming full circle and are elated to bring you all our newest line of classes...PHOTOGRAPHY & PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS!  That's right!  Better photographs mean better pages/projects!  We spend so much time (and money) to create beautiful pages and sometimes the photo isn't what we hoped it would be.  It's time to learn what to do to get the photo we want.  It is supposed to be all about the photo anyway...right?! LOL!  Even if we do dress our children up in outfits to match our paper!!! LOL!  We begin our photography classes on May 1 with an Intro to Digital Point n' Shoot Photography.  We will also be offering Digital SLR classes and Photoshop Elements Classes!  How exciting is that???!!!  Please take a moment to meet our Photography Instructor - Mr. Mahmood Fazal of "Mood Photography"!

Our photography and photoshop instructor, Mahmood Fazal, is a professional wedding and portraiture photographer here in the Charleston Area.  Mahmood owns "Mood Photography" and enjoys teaching the art of photography,  To view some of Mahmood's work please visit his website at http://www.moodphotography.net/ .  You'll want to sign up for classes early! These WILL fill quickly and space is limited!!!

If that wasn't exciting enough...I've got MORE!!! LOL!  We have SALES going on everywhere in the store!!!  Those who know me, know why...I NEED THE RACKS!!! LOL!  I have more new merchandise already here and more stuff shipping daily.  Soooo...

My Mind's Eye "So Sophie" is ALL 30% OFF!!! Don't wait to get these lines if you want them.  They will be boxed up after this sale and sent for donations, so get it while it lasts!!!




My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found" is ALL 20% OFF!




Clearance is up to 75% OFF! Seasonal items are on sale NOW!

See you Soon!!!

No comments: