Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

And The Winner IS....

Our Semi Annual Yard Sale was a HUGE hit this past weekend! It was serious business for crafters here! Our line started forming at about 6 a.m. EST.  Our doors opened promptly at 8 a.m., to over twenty excited shoppers!  They came, they saw, they bought!!! We had great deals and super items thanks to our 23 consignors!  We ran out of tables...we were elbow to elbow...the excitement was overwhelming at times, but it just kept getting better!  It was so much fun to see all of the great deals, the newer scrapbookers found, and it was just as much fun finding deals, for the more seasoned, in our craft. 

It takes a lot of work and effort to put one of these sales together and I have to thank each and every one of our consignors for going through their "stashes", and deciding to part with some of their prize possessions.  I'm a paper hoarder...but if you ask my hubby...I hoard it ALL! LOL!  I also have to thank Valerie B. for helping me organinze everything all week long! My hubby and children always put in a lot of work, and once again, they were faithfully by my side helping every step of the way, on Saturday.  Thank you ALL!!!


When we host the yard sale there is usually one seller that might stand out from the rest, due to the high volume of sales.  This sale is no exception! There were certainly quite a few sellers and quite a few were serious contenders for the "TOP" spot, but there was one that we would like to congratulate on an EXTREME JOB WELL DONE...PAM ROBERTSON CONGRATS!!!!  :-) See you ALL at our Fall Sale!


2 comments:

Carrie K said...

Wow! I can see things in the pictures that I would have bought! Wish I lived there!!

Mary said...

Congrats to Pam and to everyone else who sold and bought!!! I will definitely be consigning at the fall sale!!! Already putting stuff together now! Should have had in this sale, but life happens!