Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2009

It's In the Box with Bethany!








Hello everyone! Just when I think I'm getting caught up time speeds right past me AGAIN! As always, I have much to update...so let's get started!

Bethany's first class had a fabulous response! She had some of my favorite troublemakers...oops! I meant favorite friends ;-) in her class and she still came back! LOL! There was such an overwhelming response to her class! There are a few things that Bethany and I are going to streamline for future classes (you know...work the bugs out :-) ) I can't wait to share those details...we've been working on them...and I know you will all be VERY PLEASED! We appreciate your support and patience. We Promise it will be worth your wait ;-).

Bethany will be teaching again this Sunday. She has created a beautiful project that you DO NOT want to miss! This can be interchanged for so many different things. This class is called "It's in the box with Bethany". There are only a couple of spots left!

Before I forget let me include a supply list reminder for those coming...

Aleen's quick dry tacky glue (or similar)
3-D Pop Dots (the clear thick gooey ones)
precision tip scissors

Things that will help, but are not required:
scor-pal
heat tool
tweezer bee tweezers

You will be using a versamark pad & metallic silver embossing powder. These will be provided for you, but there were some customers that expressed interest in bringing their own. This is fine, but is certainly not required.

Please share your thoughts about classes you would like to see in the future, or things that you think we can work on, to improve your experience! Bethany and I both value everyone's comments and concerns. We are looking forward to making 2010 SIMPLY FABULOUS!

No comments: