Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Clearly Christmas Acrylic Stamp & Card Class With Bethany!






Say that 5 times fast! LOL! I am so excited to announce our newest team member - Bethany! She is a very talented young lady and I know you will be just as excited as I am to have her!!! She has created a fabulous stamping technique & card class scheduled for this coming Sunday! Guess what? It's an AFTERNOON CLASS! That's right! It starts at 1 p.m. so we can all enjoy service in the morning and a relaxed day of crafting in the afternoon! I know I know...I'm excited, too! Sign up early! She already has several people signed up & space is limited.

Bethany will be guiding each of you through stamping techniques using those sometimes dreaded acrylic stamps. YES! YOU CAN STAMP TOO! She is going to show you how, but it doesn't stop there...Stamping, Wet Embossing, Distressing! BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE! (Ok, I just had to say that...I know I know...I'm a goofball!) But SERIOUSLY...There really IS MORE!!! Everyone will be creating ALL 5 Cards! Tying BOWS...yeap...I said it! Chalking! You get it, right?

Bethany already has her wheels turning for her next class! I LOVE HER! :-) She is very talented and her disposition fits right in here at Scrappin Happily Ever After...where everyday is a FAIRYTALE! LOL! I can't wait for all of you to meet her. I'm sure you will agree!

OH! Let me give you the info on her FABULOUS CLASS...

Sunday, December 6
1:00 p.m.
Cost $25

Sign up for Bethany's Class on 12/6 & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR 15% OFF ANY ACRYLIC STAMP SET PRICED $9.99 and up!

I will also be adding lots of NEW MERCHANDISE to our STAMPIN' ROOM! Be on the LOOKOUT! ;-) We have GREAT Things COMING!

No comments: