Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thank You!






Oh My Goodness! I just HAD to take a moment to say THANK YOU to ALL of YOU for coming out to show your support for my Grand Opening! It was certainly just that! I never had a moment to sit...and why would I want to? My tiara enjoyed the attention! LOL!

I would like to send a very special Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Barbara Ellis for creating such a fabulous spread of food...I think I gained 10 pounds in 3 days! I also want to send a super special Thank you out to Tina Rivera who has worked extremely hard over the past few weeks. Tina also created the very special bookmark / calendars we gave away during our grand opening. I would also like to say Thank you to Cara Castro who not only has brought lunch (which has been sooooo appreciated...because I stay hungry!!! LOL) but also made my favorite pumpkin bread, brownies, cookies & donated her time to help get some things out in the store. I have some pretty fabulous friends. Thank you :-).

There has been such an out pouring of support. So many have offered their help, given an encouraging word, a hug and so much more. This is a fabulous journey I'm on, and I am so thankful that you all are here to share it with me! Let's get ready for the ride...it's just beginning!

No comments: