Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

The Store is OPEN!

It has been a busy busy week! Very exciting to say the least. I didn't think we were going to make it...as my eyes were seeing double on more than one occasion! I entered sku numbers into the system one by one...by one!!! I had the most wonderful helpers :-). They tirelessly stuck by me and their efforts are greatly appreciated.

We opened on Friday and I got a bit teary eyed to see the support from all of my friends I have met along the way. Thank you for the support and love each of you have shown, in so many different ways.

This past weekend was absolutely FABULOUS! I never had a moment to sit! The time passed so quickly! I loved meeting many new people and catching up with my friends, that I haven't had time to talk to, over the past few weeks. I quickly learned that I'm going to need to accommodate some of my gentleman customers! I must work on "the man area" SOON! I enjoyed seeing all of the fabulous hubby's out shopping with their wives this weekend! Many were U.S. Navy and I hope you all know how I feel about that! Hooyah! Go Navy! :-)

I have been trying to get all of my new goodies to the floor as quickly as possible. I will try to download pics tomorrow, but the New Flower Soft is HERE! I have lots of colors, including the new Polar White! I have kits, stamps, toppers, etc. Come by and check out the video display!

Abbey Road will also be on the floor this week. This line is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I'm expecting my Prima and Basic grey orders this week, too! I can't wait to get more boxes with sku numbers! LOL!

Classes begin soon and our first crop will be Scrap Pink...cropping for a cure! I'll have more news about the classes and crops this week so stay tuned! :-)



No comments: