Search This Blog

Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year!


I slacked off during the holidays. I had lots of family in and really enjoyed spending the time with all of them. It's now 2009! Can you believe it?! Things are starting to get back to "normal". I have started planning new classes and I'm having a blast! Some things that are soon to be coming up are... Glass etching using your cricut and vinyl, of course more tear bears, CARDS, techniques and more! I added a picture of our family's new bagel jar. There won't be a glass left "un-etched" by the time I'm through! LOL! Guess what everybody is getting for Christmas... ;-)
I also hope to add video tutorials this year. I have the little device to do it, so now it's just figuring it all out! I hope everyone is having a Happy New Year thus far. See you soon!

No comments: