Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another post in the same day! LOL! CARDS!







Just wanted to get these posted right away. My creative juices are flowing so I wanted to share :-). Here are the latest Christmas Cards. I'm still working on the blog setup aspect of things, so appreciate your patience. Pictures and words may be a little garbled in the setup, but hopefully you are still able to see the work. I just figured out you can click on the pictures for a larger view! LOL! I know...I know. I'm working on it! LOL! I learn a little more about the blogging world each and every day. Thanks for stopping by again and please feel free to drop me a line! :-)


3 comments:

scrappin-grammy said...

Wowsers!!! Your cards are totally awesome! What else can I say??

Anonymous said...

These cards are so beautiful. You rock as usual. Thanks for sharing.

Princess Ivy said...

You guys are really making a girl blush. I'm going to have to try even harder now! Let's see...should I challenge myself to clean up my scrap room?! NAH! That would just be too darn difficult! LOL! I think I'll just stay in Christmas mode for now! Smiles!