Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

CHA is in FULL Swing!

It's that exciting time of year in the crafting world again!  Summer CHA is in full swing in Chicago and I have been up late nights checking out all of the new lines, tools, & supplies!  So much to order...so little time!  I must admit that I do have a few favorites.  Would you like me to share? I sure hope so...because I'm going to anyway!

For those of you that know me personally, you know that I have always been a strong Provocraft supporter.  I am a true "Cricuteer"! BUT, I'm very excited to say that I am extremely excited about the advances that companies are taking with our personal die cutting machines.  The new "Silhouette Cameo" has just changed my mind on the previous versions of the silhouette!  The most exciting thing to come with these retailers is that they have CHOSEN to WORK WITH companies like SCAL and other SVG file companies to allow us more creative options! LOVE IT!!!  The new Cameo is also Silhouette's new 12 inch model that will also cut fabric, flocked vinyl, heat transfer vinyl & more!  I can see our fall class line up already! Oh...did I mention that I will also begin to carry products for all of the silhouette owners out there! EXCITING!
Check out the Silhouette Cameo here!

There are a ton of beautiful lines out, too! Glitz Designs, Authentique, Webster's Pages, Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants, October Afternoon, Studio Calico, Fancy Pants, Niki Sivils & Many More!!! It's so much fun to look at, but it really does consume you for hours at a time.  Although I try to look at everything, I can miss some really great things out there...so let me know what you all see, too!  I know you've been looking...who can resist???

We have lots of goodies in stock and our July class line up has been a HUGE success! Thank you to all who have joined us for a fun filled summer.  Summer isn't over yet!  We still have great classes lined up for you.  In fact we have an extra special treat in store for you this coming Sunday (just a few days away!).  Dedra will be teaching an absolutely BEAUTIFUL canvas wall hanging!!! If you have ever seen her work then you already know.  If you haven't had the pleasure yet, but you trust me...you DO NOT want to miss her class!  We have no idea when we will be able to grab her again!!!  Here's a sneak peak...




I'll keep you posted, but I think CHA is calling again! LOL!...

No comments: