Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy June!

It was brought to my attention that although we constantly have something going on, that I have neglected all of my blogger friends.  Please forgive me! I won't make excuses...I'll just give you all of the latest scoop! I mean, that's what you really want ...right?!

When each new order arrives my sweet hubby asks the now infamous question..."Where are we going to put that?"  I usually smile and tell him what a wonderful job he does reorganizing so that there is a space for everything I buy (good...right?!) :-).  Well...we finally ran out of space!  I had to go on another spending excursion with display units!  We are almost finished with our newest venture and I have to admit, I'm very happy!  If you haven't stopped in, come see what we've done! There's more product AND more space!!!  Just a few more display changes and viola!

Some of the new things that are in : The Sew Easy  & all of the latest heads, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist / Stella & Rose, Bo Bunny's Timepiece, Liberty, Barefoot & Bliss, Zoology, Sizzix Letterpress ink dies, The Cinch 2, Basic Grey's Lauderdale, Sweet Threads, Echo Park Splash, New Cuttlebug folders & MUCH MORE!!!


  We have started our Summer calendar and have added evening classes, too!  Our kids calendar will be active for July so make sure to keep an eye out for a crafty outlet for our little people!  We are also now offering Photography Classes with a hands on location shoot! This gives you an opportunity to not only go over settings, ask questions, but also try what you are learning!  Make sure you check the calendar for our continued education with Adobe Photoshop Elements classes, too! These classes are hands on and are absolutely amazing!  Each class goes over different areas of the photo editing program. 

Whew! I think that's all of the updates for now. :-)  Stop in and don't forget to check our calendar to sign up for a class or a crop soon! See you here! :-)

No comments: