Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Updates & More!

We had a SUPER February crop & card swap! It was so much fun! My hubby even let me crop that day (I never have the opportunity to crop with friends).  He ran the crop with the kids and it was FABULOUS! We scheduled next month's crop on March 19.  I'm not sure if he is gonna give me that day off, too...but we'll see! LOL! If you missed February...you won't want to miss March! Registration is open & over half full already! We gave away a ton of prizes and had a lot of fun! I couldn't upload everything but here are just a few highlights...become our friend on facebook to see more!



Joanna WON A GYPSY!!!


Pam Won a GREAT 31 Bag!

We LOVE our spreads! Yum Yum!




Deanna Won Embellishment Goodies!

Tonya WON the HP Photosmart A646 Printer!

Valerie WON a Cricut Cartridge!



YUM!!!
Our top secret card swap was the next day and we had a great time there, too! Here are a few of the talented ladies cards...

Winner of our card swap!


If you haven't had a chance to join us for a crop, class or card swap...why wait?! We would love to have you! Everyone is welcome! We hope to see you soon!


No comments: