Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Crop Updates!!!

Oh My Goodness!!! If you missed the crop this year, you'll want to make sure you make it next year! LOL!  We had soooo much FUN!  Santa certainly made hi stop here! We gave away about $2000 in PRIZES!!! I LOVE MY JOB!  Let's see...We awarded TWO Brand New Cricut Expressions, a 14MP Kodak Digital Camera, A Mini Camcorder, a Floor Model OTT Light, a 1 Hour Massage at Massage Envy, Three $25 Gift Certificates, A Slice Bundle, A DVD Player, Cricut Cartridges, Stamp Sets, A Totally Cool Tote & MORE!!!










We ate till our bellies were full, laughed, cropped and sometimes cried tears of joy! What a perfect way to enjoy the last crop of the year.  I absolutely love putting on these events and being able to enjoy spending the time with such a wonderful group of ladies.  We packed in 28 ladies and I have been approached on more than one occasion to expand.  I don't know what 2011 holds, but I know it's all in God's hands...and he's never steered me wrong! :-)  I promise I'm not going to start getting all mushy (cause I'm already tearing up while I'm typing! LOL!), but I just want to say Thank YOU!

Thank you all for supporting my fairytale, thank you for being a wonderful extension of my family, thank you, thank you, thank you.  I pray blessings and the warmest wishes for each and every one of you this holiday season.  BRING ON 2011!

We still have lots of things going on this month so join us for a Mommy N' Me crop or a class!  If you have a new Cricut Expression or think Santa might be bringing you one...there's a CRICUT EXPRESSION 101 scheduled for December 30! Kim and Angela have some awesome album classes this month that are packed full of techniques! Sign up early!  Oh! Don't forget our FREE gift wrap day for our customers on December 22! Or the FREE Calendar Crop! And don't forget to leave your wish lists at the register! We'll help your hubby out & do the shopping for him...and Gift Certificates are available, too!  Yes, there's still lots of goodies & fun sooooo... SEE YOU ALL SOON! :-)

1 comment:

GlendaLea said...

I had the BEST time! So much fun!
Thank you!
Glenda