Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Holidays Are Coming!

It's already November and the crisp air (that I LOVE) just blew in to prove it!  As many of you know, this is my absolute favorite time of the year.  I'm really trying to hold out just a little longer on the Christmas music...but I can't make any promises! LOL!

As always, I have more product coming in than I have space for! Call me crazy but I just placed MORE new orders!!! I'm going to need your help to clear some stuff out so I figured a BLOG SALE would be fun!  Usually I send out special sales in e-mail form so let's see who reads! LOL!

Starting tomorrow, November 4, Come in and mention the BLOG SALE to receive 10% off your ENTIRE PURCHASE!  This is on top of ALL in store specials!  Just to name a few... I think we'll put ALL HALLOWEEN ON SALE for 20% OFF!  Other sale items...MME, UNITY & MORE!  I will also be adding new items to our CLEARANCE RACK...and YES you can take your EXTRA 10% OFF that TOO! Hurry in for the best selections! The sale ends Saturday, November 6!


I've also updated our November Calendar so make sure you check out the classes and get signed up early! Spaces are filling up fast!



Basic Grey Pyrus Double Page Layout Class
 


"Cracked Glass" Card Class
 

2 comments:

Lee "Flash" said...

I love the discounts Ivy! I am also getting excited about the holidays. So much to do in such little time!!! Woo Woo ... Flash

GlendaLea said...

You are the best!!!! Always giving, I love you for it! I will be in on Sunday, unless I can make it in after work on Saturday for this awesome sale!!! See you soon!
PS did you see pics of Geri's little sweet darlings? So super sweet!!!!!