Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Summer!






























It's been a HOT HOT summer so far! We had a great time at our last crop, but the heat was unbearable! Well, no fear! I ran out and bought a 23,500 BTU Heating & AC unit, 10 New Tables, an upgraded Wi-Fi Super router & chairs! Ok...you ask what do the tables, wi-fi & chairs have to do with the heat??? Absolutely NOTHING! It's just when I get on a shopping kick...I can shop online, home depot, best buy or anywhere to curb my insatiable appetite for shopping! SO...WHY NOT??? It's all about comfort & style :-).

We've updated our July calendar and we're hoping to get August out before August actually begins! LOL! So make sure you click the link to the right to check it out! Our bag day this month is scheduled for Friday, July 16th & we have a SUPER DUPER Christmas in July Crop on Saturday, July 17th! I'm giving away a CRICUT GYPSY!!! That's right! A BRAND NEW $249.99 CRICUT GYPSY!!! That's just one of the many goodies in store for our July Croppers! There's also a FREE mini class, a challenge bag filled with FREE merchandise, games, MORE PRIZES, GREAT FRIENDS & FOOD! Call or stop in today to sign up! There are just a few spaces remaining.

We have lots of new goodies in stock & I can't wait to order more. CHA is just around the corner and you know I can't resist gettin' the new stuff! ;-) I think my hubby is even having fun checking out all of the goodies! His favorite line is the My Mind's Eye "Quite Contrary". He's become quite attached to the owls in the line so I guess I'll have to pull a sheet or two to make a page for him ;-). He's been so sweet since he's been home. He has helped me so much that I think I'm getting a little spoiled. I could really get used to this!

No comments: