Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

WOW! It's 2010 already! Can you believe it? I am so excited to share everything we have in store for this year...but not quite yet ;-) LOL! I promise it's exciting though...so stay tuned!

Our FIRST CROP of 2010 has been scheduled for Saturday, January 16 from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. You don't want to miss it! We have sooo much fun! We are beginning to fill our January & February Calendar. Although it is not completely updated we are filling it with quality versus quantity. Cricut Classes, Stamping, Cards, Scrapbooking and more! I will have the calendar updated shortly...PROMISE! LOL!

I have also been asked if we could start a Bunco group. I'm game, but would like your feedback on Scrappin' Happily Ever After's Bunco Babes. Let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested.

1 comment:

kathylee said...

I want to play Bunko!!! I dont know how, but I want to learn...:)