Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Xyron Creatopia is Here!


November crept up on me quickly! I am amazed at how quickly time is flying this year! I have wonderful new updates that some of my frequent shoppers may already know about, but I have to share it with EVERYONE!

The looooong awaited arrival of the BRAND NEW XYRON CREATOPIA is OVER! I have it in my pretty little hands right now!!! I'm so excited! If you don't already know what all of the excitement is about then you must check it out for yourself! Visit this link:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK9jCJqQVXs

The creatopia isn't the only new thing either! LOL! I just had 149 lbs. of BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BAZZILL delivered ;-). I have the NEW holiday SIZZIX XL Dies, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Sizzix texture boutique, Big Shot, Scor Pal, Prima & much much MORE! LOL! Did I mention the NEWEST FLOWER SOFT SNOW GLOBES are on their way??? I have a few more goodies coming in just in time to make your holiday wish lists! Gift Certificates are also available!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone soon!



No comments: